A. Yasmin Bt Ahmad 5 Tekun 18/6/09

E is for envisions I keep for the future.
N is for neatly tucked right down to my core.
V is for visions of blue skies stretching above the horizon.
I is for I who stood for so long, for I never knew.
R is for reasons as to why boys and girls shine as sunlight beams shone in their eyes.
O is for ordinary trees that are not ordinary at all.
N is for nature's course as a piece of art.
M is for means to be preserved, not just observed.
E is for Earth which is as fragile as a bubble
N is for no man can undo the harm once its done.
T is for treasure it as its the only child mother nature has ever had.

b. Nur Artiqah 5 Tekun 18/6/09

E is for end of the world if we don't save it.
N is for nothing is impossible.
V is for vote Mother Earth.
I is for i love you, Earth.
R is for reuse, reduce and recycle.
O is for only we can make a difference.
N is for no more dirty environment.
M is for making a difference.
E is for environment comes first.
N is for never again will we live in a disgusting environment.
T is for tell everyone to start saving the WORLD!!!